Thursday, January 15, 2015

week 5

So I wrote Lexie and Anna first and now only have 3 minutes.  So really sorry about that.  Thank you for your inspiring letter.  The message in your letter goes along with my personal thoughts for today.  In my personal study I read 3 Ne 9 13  which says "...will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?"  And that scripture gave me such comfort.  Truly it applies to all of us, both me and the people in the street that I talk to.  I've been getting discouraged some this week, but this scripture renewed my determination, and gave me the inner peace that I need to conqure this week.  This is why I am here, so that everyone can feel the same healing that I have felt.  Also, this is why I'm not going to be discouraged when someone tells me that they are ateo.  Instead my reaction is going to be, more  of "great, I have a message that can change your life for the better, and give you the healing that we all truly want!"  Anyway, thankyou for your letter mom.  Talk to you more next week!  ¡Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment