Monday, April 6, 2015

week 21

e two people we're working with the most are  Veronica and Flia Vila. Yesterday we were able to teach Veronica and I have a lot of hope for her. She's been passing through a difficult time lately and our visit yesterday helped her faith. I know that when people pass through difficult trials they either loose their faith or strengthen their faith, and I think that this trial is really going to help Veronica strengthen her faith. 
Thankfully this week we were finally able to get in contact with Alicia. We learned that the reason we haven't seen her lately is because she was taking vacations, so now that she's back we're excited to work with her more. Also we had a lesson about tithing with Cristian yesterday were we were able to help him stay firm in the faith. He's already super firm, but we were able to help him be a little bit firmer. Which is always pretty awesome.
(This is part of my letter to the president.  Next week I'll be way more awesome at writing a real letter)

As always I loved you're leter.  Especially the part about your opinion on the wigs and the Lancaster look a like.

Sorry this is super short, their about to close ciber so I'm extra short on time this week.  I am so grateful for your prayers and your love.  You help me alot Mom.  So thankyou for everything.
-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment